2021 Elizabeth Richards Teacher Diary
Designed in direct consultation with Australian teachers and featuring all the beautiful fresh, bright colours you expect from Elizabeth Richards we are very excited to introduce the 2021 Elizabeth Richards Teacher Diary!
Please note! * Based on customer feedback this version of the diary now has 7 spaces for subjects in the "week-at-a-glance" where as previous versions of the diary have 6. * All date areas are blank but date stickers are included for the month-at-a-glance.
View our diary Flip Book below.
Everything you need to be a super organised teacher!
- Includes two covers as standard (on a reversible insert) but you can easily insert any cover you like to customise your diary
- School terms/public holiday calendar for 2021
- Yearly planner
- Monthly planner
- Diary organised by Terms. Each Term has: Term at a glance, double pages for each week Monday - Sunday (11 weeks per term) and a double page notes section after every week to contain all meeting notes relevant to that week
- In total there are 95 pages of note pages as we know you keep a lot of notes!
Dedicated pages for:
- Events & volunteers
- Professional development log
- Stage Budget
- Student Contacts
- Parent communication log
- Pupil Checklist
- Two internal pockets which are large enough to take an A4 sheet of paper
- The back page of the diary is laminated so you can write notes or to-do lists and wipe them off
- Date dot stickers to use on the monthly planner
- Attached silver elastic strap to mark your place in your diary and/or keep your diary closed and tidy
- Colourful tabs separating all major sections
- Special tab protectors to make your tabs even stronger
- In the Month-at-a-glance section, you will note the placement circles for the date dots start on the correct day for the 1st of that month in 2021. However, we have provided more than the required days for each month to give you as much functional space as possible.
- Our tabs are sturdy and hard-wearing already, but as a bonus each diary also comes with enough adhesive plastic tab protectors you can apply to each tab - Making doubly sure the tabs are as hard-wearing as possible. View how to use our tab protectors here.
- Do you need more Parent Communication pages or notes pages? You can easily add extra pages to your diary by photocopying the sections you need and inserting them into your diary using our Page Snap-Ins -click here for more information.
Click here to see more beautiful FREE downloadable covers you can insert easily into your Elizabeth Richards Diary.
- Page Snap-Ins: Need to add extra pages to your diary? Now you can with our specially designed "Snap-Ins" - click here for more information.
If you have any questions please email or call customer service:
Ph: 0490 10 66 34